- After booking at Villa Mariposa in relation to your chosen dates the booking may be taken into account.
- Upon receipt of the deposit, 30% of the total amount, the reservation is final. You will receive a confirmation of each payment.To the prices on our website are not legally binding. The lessor reserves the right to change these prices if necessary. The price indicated at the time of booking is binding.
Terms of payment
- The deposit of the reservation is 30% of the total rental price.
- The rest payment is required 4 weeks prior to the arrival date complied with unless otherwise agreed.
- In case of cancellation more than 8 weeks prior to the arrival date: the amount of the deposit.
- In case of cancellation between 6-8 weeks prior to the arrival date: 50% of the total rental fee.
- In case of cancellation between 4-6 weeks before day of arrival: 65% of the total rental fee.
- In case of cancellation between 2-4 weeks prior to the arrival date: 90% of the total rental fee.
- In case of cancellation from and on the day of arrival: 100% of the total rental fee
- Villa Mariposa respects your privacy and ensures that the personal information you provide to us is treated confidentially. We will always confirm everything to your by email.
- We recommend you have a good travel and cancellation insurance, so that all parts of your travel well are insured.
Water, gas and electricity
- The prices that the landlord you offers is include water, gas and electricity.
Maximun number of persons
- The site listed the maximum number of persons that can stay in the House. If you have questions about this, please contact us.
Arrival and departure
- Arrival unless otherwise agreed, at 16.00
- Departure, unless otherwise agreed, at 9.30 a.m.
- The House must be broom clean to be left and crockery and furniture should be on the same place, as on arrival in the House.
- The landlord bears no liability for:-theft, loss and/or damage in any capacity, suffered during or as a result of a at us, by you get the AC power cord or rented house-inactivating of technical equipment and the failure of current and/or water.
- We, the landlords, Robert and Maria want there to be a so relaxed possible holiday can be enjoyed, we have done our best for. We hope that our property is therefore also dealt with respectfully.
- If in the unlikely event that the tenant complaints, during the stay, then there should be contacted directly with us. Through consultations will then be tried as soon as possible, this complaint as well and quickly as possible.
Have a pleasant time in Villa Mariposa